diumenge, 14 de març del 2021

A letter of invitation.

 Dear mrs Granger,

I am writing to invite you to my grandparents wedding anniversay, they celebrate 50 years of marriage. I think you will enjoy the event because my grand mother always talks about her teenager time and all the things she did with you and my grandfather, so we based the event on that.

The event is going to take place on 31 July, on the five seasons club, that's my grandparents favourite place in the city. Unluckily, due to an accident, the afternoon of bingo is removed from the activities, so the event will start at 6p.m., I'm sorry, because Iknow that is you and my grandmother's favourite game.

I think that my grandparents will be happy to see you.

I'm loocking forwad to your answer,

Mrs Plensa

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada